Panum Certified as a Great Place to Work®
Bethesda, MD — December 14, 2020 — Panum Group, LLC (Panum) announced it has been officially certified as a Great Place to Work®. Through Great Place to Work’s independently validated survey tools, Panum employees overwhelmingly noted the consistently positive experiences they have while working for the company.
The metrics collected by Great Place to Work give a granular view of how Panum’s employees view the company:
- 94% of survey respondents said that Panum’s customers view the services we provide as excellent.
- 93% indicated having a sense of pride in our accomplishments.
- 92% said that they can take time off work when necessary.
- 91% believe that management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
- 91% agree that their coworkers are willing to give extra to get the job done.
A word cloud generated from employee comments on the Trust Index™ survey offered the following commonly used terms to describe Panum:
Panum’s President, Mr. Vijay Mishra, said: “Our employees are our most valuable asset. This rigorous and data-driven certification reflects Panum’s steadfast commitment to recognizing talent and creating an exceptional company culture. Because Panum makes its team members feel valuable and recognized, they are empowered to make a difference for our clients.”
Panum provides unique expertise and innovative solutions that address our federal customers’ greatest business and mission challenges. Our culture of excellence through innovation and problem-solving drives our success.